5.06.2010


the words you once thought of as so wise, sure they came from me.
they drifted out of my thoughts, onto a piece of paper and sooner or later into your thoughts.
I hate to say it, I'm a hypocrite.
but i'm tired of denying the truth.
the truth is; i'm scared, which means i care, which means i've given something the power to destroy me, which means it has the power to make me cry. 
The problem is that while this thing, or person has the key to my destruction they've got the key to my happiness at the exact same time.
the person who makes me cry is the same person whose arms i want to fall into and bawl my eyes out in. 
they say nothing in life comes for free, if you want something you've got to make a sacrifice for it.
if i have to sacrifice my happiness for yours than that's fine.
do what ever you've got to do to make yourself happy.
just don't let me go.
please.