3.09.2009

" Once was enough. "

Honestly, you say ?
Honesty's what you want, honesty's what you get.

Honestly; I'm bored, bored of still being where I am and repeating the same thing again and again.
I'm sick, sick of waiting around for something to happen, Sick of wondering when I'll see you again
,sick of remembering you, while I'm on the bus and trying to hide my uncontrolable smile.
I'm tired, tired of having to lie to make you happy, tired of waiting for you, tired of wondering what the hell you're thinking.
I wonder, yes, I still wonder if we made the right choices, I wonder what people are really thinking, what their true intentions are, why girls over think everything, why I happen to have that trait and most of all what you think of me.
I can't wait, to get out of here, to see you.
I forget, what you look like, where I'm going and how my room looks in natural sunlight.
I wish, I wish people trusted me more, I wish I wasn't just doing my homework tonight, I wish you knew me better, I wish I knew you better, I wish I could remember your smile, I wish things ended different, I wish I hadn't told you the truth and I wish I didn't change my mind and lie, I wish you knew how I felt.

But most of all I hope, that my wishes will come true, that someday soon my room will be filled with natural sunlight, that you'd see the light, that I was trustworthy, that everyone knew the truth and that I was with you and we were very far away.