3.27.2009

I'm a broken record.

Once again; three topics --

Don't hate me for something I don't mean to do
and don't get angry when I say that I don't know.
I know you want the honest truth;
the honest truth is that I don't know.
I have no idea,
no clue.
maybe I'm scared
or just not used to this.

I'm sorry, for all the mistakes I keep making.
you must hate me so much.
but that's exactly it; I'm trying so hard not to make mistakes anymore
but I guess there's somethings i just don't know how to not screw up.
I'm so used to brushing things off and pretending that they're nothing.
but obviously this isn't nothing.
cause every time we talk I leave feeling horrible about the things I just said.




disguising problems as something else is so easy when you're me.
I've been doing it ever since I can remember.
I just realized, I've been pretending for so long.
Using metaphors, making jokes, and writing songs isn't necessarily
my way to cope, more my way to hide.




I can't sit still anymore.
I've been sitting here since I can remember
all I want to do is get up and run as fast as I can
cause I know, eventually I'll get there.
but we all know that's not gonna happen
cause that's way to far for me to run all alone.
but honestly I don't know what else to do anymore.
all I know is i have to do it.
all I need is someone to tell me how.


someone wanna buy me a one way ticket for Easter?
that'd be nice.



QUOTES;



Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I don't like you.
I opened my mouth and I tried and I tried
and besides, you're probably holding hands
with some skinny pretty girlthat likes to talk about bands
and all I want to do is ride bikes with you
and stay up late and watch cartoons.

- The Moldy Peaches; Nothing came out


Of course I like you.
It's because I like you
that I don't want to be with you.
It's a complicated emotion.

- Finding Nemo