3.24.2009

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Everyday people say things they don't mean.
and sure, maybe you mean it now.
but give it some time, let's see where you are in two weeks
you'll probably be on a whole different page or who knows, maybe a whole different book.
all I'm saying is somethings are hard to believe,it's not that I don't believe you,
you're just hard to believe.

Why is it this problem seems to come around about once every 2 minutes ?
It's impossible for me to sit back and let things happen.
I always need to be in control and I can't stand it.

Everyone tells that it's my purpose and that it will happen, if I give it time.
But how can I give it time when it's all I think about.
Every waking moment of my life is spent daydreaming and I feel like there's nothing I can do to change it.