2.09.2009

Sorry; in advance.

I read your thoughts;
I don't think you remember that mine exist.
I feel bad, you seem so sad, lonley and broken.
I could help, I know I could;
but I don't think you remember my help exists.

I know you like the back of my hand;
but you don't know where I stand, or fall.
You barely know me at all.

It sucks to think I know so much about someone who doesn't even know the begining.
I just wish I could explain and you'd understand.
You don't seem to think you have room for trust, and you probably don't.
So I'm not asking that you trust me, not yet.
Just that you give me a chance, everyone deserves a chance, right?
It may seem fake, but it's really not.
You hear it everyday, it must seem like an echo.
And you are in an empty space.
but I hear it everyday too, it does seem like an echo.
And I am in an empty space.
So in advance I want to apolagize.
If I lose control of myself, it slips out and I seem unsincere or mundane, I'm sorry.
It must be an akward position, but I'm sure you've got it down.
I might not be able to see through it, a smile like yours could convince me anything is true.
But please don't use the same routine on me
Cause it's not what you think, it's not the same as every other time.
And hopefully one day you'll realize what I realized.
I'm here if you need me.
Thanks :)