8.11.2010

it kills me, you know.
to think it was so easy for you to just drop this and walk away.
how's your ego these days anyways?
must be getting pretty big, knowing i take the time to text you,
knowing you somehow creep into my mind every now and again and i get the urge to talk to you,
knowing that i have something to say to you,
knowing that you're on my mind,
knowing that even though i know you're not going to respond i still try,
knowing that you've left me hanging more than enough times necessary.
i guess payback's a bitch, huh?
but you know what, thanks. 
Cause all i really ever wanted to be to you was a forgotten memory.
you know, 
i always promised myself i'd never be anything like you and when i turned into you, when we became the exact same person, i thought you'd be the one to save me.
guess i was wrong.