8.06.2010

I hope you feel ridiculously dumb right now.
Not because i'm angry, and want revenge.
Because honestly, i don't care enough to be angry right now.
thanks to you.
See, for a while there I really, really cared.
alot.
I invested a whole lot of time when i really couldn't afford it.
Now that i realize how fake you can be, how believable you tend to make your lies.
I don't know if anything you ever said or say has or had any truth to it.
When that realization hit me I disconected myself from all of our memories.
weather the feelings behind them were fake or not.
Cause how am i supposed to know what's real and what's not?
Was anything you ever said real?
Or was i the exact same?
So, I hope, I pray that you feel ridiculously dumb right now.
Cause if you feel dumb, it means you feel stupid for lying.
guilty maybe?
and if you feel guilty it means you care about how i feel.
or felt.
I don't trust you.
who knows how long it'll take me to.
I can't care about someone who doesn't care in the least about me.