4.10.2010

you keep making promises.
promises you can't keep.
it's like over and over again, you'll come to me
and tell me everything i want to hear.
then tell me everything and anything you can to tear down all the high expectations you've instilled in me.
like, all this was, was a stupid girl and way too much wishful thinking.
but by then it's too late and along with those high expectations comes everything else.
you tear me down.
again and a-fucking-gain.
then by the time i've cleared my head of you, and moved on
you come back to me, expecting everything to be the same.
but it's not.
it will never be the same.
but every time, you barge back in with a bag filled of ticks and compliments.
and you start again, from ground zero.
building on the foundations of what you left behind last time.
and when we're almost there, you'll tear it all down again.
when will it end?
you're killing me.