3.28.2010

Just as fast as you made me feel comfortable
you tore that rug up from under me.
You leave me stranded in the rain, lost and confused.
As though i did something wrong.
You're the most insensitive person i've ever met, making me feel like this.
and you know it too.
You care when it's convenient, or you don't care at all.
As much as i wish this felt so much more safe,
and as much as i wish i could read your mind,
I want to tell you to keep being an asshole.
Cause there's no fun in feeling safe,
so for the same reason i go on roller coasters that i'm deathly afraid of
I'm gonna keep falling for your stupid lies, and fake smiles.
Because this is my favorite part, i'm sick of feeling safe, i'm sick of being bored.
so keep hurting me, it's only making me stronger.
keep running, i can keep up.
you underestimating me, is just setting  me up to prove you wrong.
fuuckyou<3