11.29.2009

karma .

I'm sorry.
I can't say it enough times.
you have no idea how horrible i feel.
so i'll say it again ;
i'm sorry.
I thought what i was doing was the right thing,
I was only being strong.
or so i thought.
this is probably a shock to you;
but i did, 
i loved you.
i realize that now.
i acted like a bitch.
and the only reason i did was cause i was trying to protect myself.
i didn't want to admit it.
i wish i could've realized it earlier.
cause these days,
when i need something comfortable to hold onto more than ever.
i'll think back to you.
and sometimes i wish that something was you
but i know , if i try to reach out to you.
you're not gonna be their anymore
cause you were there, or so it seemed.
and i acted like i didn't want you there.
so you took that as your cue to go.
i lied to you,
and for that i apolagize.
I tryed to tell you how you felt,
and for that i apolagize.
i was a waste of your time, 
and for that i apolagize.
I'll have you know, there's no need to go searching for revenge.
cause karma's worked it's way into my life.
in more ways than one.
i deserved everything i got
and continue to get.
i've always told myself not to live with regrets.
but i regret not realizing how i felt,
and i regret talking to you again .
not because i don't like talking to you.
but because you're the only person who treats me
as nice as you do.
and i don't deserve that.
not from you.