7.18.2009

P.S You're amazing

I may have forgotten to mention some of the details.
But it's not too late to fill you in, is it ? (:
You're cute.
You make me smile.
I trust you.
you're amazing.
and I want you mine.
is that okay with you ?

This always happens to me.
When people are expecting me to let it out and cry, I hold it all in.
I hold it in for too long and tell myself and others that I don't want to talk about it.
When the truth is, it's all I want to talk about and all I think about.
But crying about it after the fact isn't okay.
Not for me, it's not.
I hate being alone on nights like these,
when I'm left in an empty room with nothing but my thoughts.

I just want you to know there's other guys out there who mean something to me.

I know I said I never would
but I miss you.
Well maybe not you.
But us.
I miss us.
We were simple, I never had to worry.
I knew you and you knew me.
I liked you and you loved me.