1.25.2011

You terrify me. Why?
it's simple. Because, when I was sure I was unbreakable, you broke me.
Because, when I didn't want anyone you made me want you.
Because, when noone could control me you brought me back down to earth.
Because, when I didn't need anyone, you made me need again.
Because, when I was used to being chased, you made me chase you.
Because, when I could have anyone else at my fingertips, you weren't there.
Because, when I felt like giving up, you turned things around.
Because, I've never put as much effort into something as I am now.
Because, when I feel like dirt, you make me feel beautiful.
Because, you know everything there is to know.
Because, when you're gone for a day I miss you more than I miss the people I haven't seen in months.
Because, I've never felt so dependent on another person before.
Because, I know that while it's not hard for you to walk away, it's impossible for me to watch you walk away
and that terrifies me more than anything.