1.11.2010

it's a love/hate cycle.

I'm addicted to you,
and this is one hell of a fucked up cycle.
I hate you, can't stand you.
never want to see you again.
But then something goes wrong
and I find my self running in search of your embrace
for comfort.
I find you , i love you.
but Then i remember who you are.
and what you did.
and the hate comes back.
you discust me.
how can you live with yourself?
now you've given me what i need.
So i try to back away,
but you have other ideas,
your grasp is so tight.
all i want you to do it let go,
all i want to do is run.
you watch me suffer,
you watch me cry.
you insist it's for my own good.
but we both know it's not.
you insist it's cause you care.
but we both know it's not.
I struggle.
You finally feel guilt.
and let me go,
send me on my way,
telling me one last time that you love me.
but we both know you're lying.
So now I'm free of your grasp
and happier than ever before.
but it's only a matter of time before
I need you again.
my need for your affection will return
we'll meet up
you'll make me forget
then I'll remember.
you'll put me through hell
and back.
and around and round we go.

believe me, if i could stop this.
I would.
But i can't, cause you're all that's left to bring me back down,
outta the clouds.
you're all i've got.
and I don't wanna be forgot.